Business success ultimately comes down to the quality of products and services, but presenting an image of professionalism and sophistication is also important—especially for small businesses. Here’s three ways VoIP can make your company seem more like a larger, sophisticated enterprise.
The Business Telephony Blog
Hosted PBX systems generated considerable buzz when first introduced, pushing on-premise systems out of the spotlight. Now, It’s time to take another look at the hosted vs. on-premise debate. Here, we break down the top five considerations to keep in mind when selecting a PBX system for your small to medium-sized business.
When discussing whether analog business phone lines are better or worse than VoIP systems, an important question often get overlooked: is it more efficient to run your business via smartphones? This article investigates some pros, cons and how-to’s of running a smaller or start-up business with smartphones.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions