The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) held its annual conference this year in Grapevine, Texas. So, we decided to head up I-35 and check it out. While at the conference, we spoke with attendees about trends in construction software.
We were lucky enough to sit down with executives from six construction software companies, including:
- Jay Haladay, CEO, Viewpoint Construction Software
- Wayne Newitts, Marketing Director, Dexter + Chaney
- John Davis, View President of Sales, HCSS Construction Software
- Ron Shai, Vice President of Sales of Construction, Jonas Software
- Dennis Stejskal, Vice President of Product Management, Sage
- Beth Skerrett, Senior Systems Consultant, Murray Skerrett & Associates (Maestro Software Partner)
In the first video of our three-part series, we ask, "What's driving companies to purchase new construction software?" Be sure to check out parts two and three as we post them later in the week.