A guest’s first impression of a hotel can drastically affect your property’s reputation, as travelers tend to use social media throughout their vacation. We spoke with Hotel Indigo executives and architects to discover several design tips that hotels can use to increase customer perception and boost online reputations.
The Hotel Management Blog
Hotels are starting to cater to traveler’s desire for a convenient, technology-driven experience. Using self-service technology like check-in kiosks, mobile apps and lobby touch screens can increase customer satisfaction, but also drive extra revenue to your hotel with strategic marketing tactics. Here’s how it works.
If a love-hate relationship exists in the hospitality industry, it’s between hotels and online travel agencies (OTAs) such as Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline. Learn what incentives and strategies savvy hotel operators are using to entice customers to book direct, while still staying in compliance with their OTA parity agreements.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Hotel Management Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions