Over the past two months, we’ve surveyed maintenance professionals to identify how the industry uses software to get organized, improve efficiencies and tackle other industry challenges. Our report finds that professionals who use best-of-breed CMMS software report their systems best fit their needs.
The Maintenance Management Blog
Caris Life Sciences, a bioscience firm that conducts molecular profiling and blood testing on cancer patient, needed an automated, maintenance-specific system to help manage their specialized facilities. In August 2012, Caris implemented eMaint CMMS software and has seen numerous efficiency improvements since.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions