Effective management strategies can make or break a project, especially when attempting to execute changes in technology, workflow or team structure. We spoke to project managers and experts in change management to get their insights on how to avoid the most common pitfalls when enacting process change.
The Project Management Blog
Project management job seekers may be wondering the experience, degrees or certifications required for jobs in 2014. We analyzed 300 U.S. job openings for project managers posted in aerospace, healthcare and IT industries to find which sectors have the highest barriers to entry and what qualifications are required for each.
Traditional project management software is designed to oversee projects that are carefully planned out, approved and executed. With the rise of agile project management, however, today’s systems must support iterative development. Here, we take a closer look at five agile project management systems with unique UIs.
Project management offices, or PMOs, are becoming increasingly popular among businesses looking to improve how they delegate, oversee and complete projects. But does your company need one? This article will help you understand the various types of PMOs and whether a PMO is right for your organization.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Project Management Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions