The IT security world is full of baffling buzzwords and marketing terms that can be confusing to outsiders. If you’re shopping for a solution for your business how can you tell if you need Network Access Control or Threat Intelligence? In this article, our experts translate this confusing jargon into plain English.
The Security Blog
Mobile malware increased by 20 percent in 2012, which means 12 million devices are infected at any given time. With the increase in bring your own device (BYOD) policies in the workplace, businesses need to take steps to mitigate their risk. Here are four steps companies and use to reduce the chances of infection.
Businesses of all sizes face IT security threats of increasing complexity, but the market is complex and it’s hard to know what protections you need for your business. We asked three experts to name the most important questions a business owner should ask an IT security consultant during the interview process.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Security Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions