The United States is at a critical juncture where individual career choices impact our ability to compete in the global economy. Many young capitalists pursue wealth creation, and we applaud their success, with only a secondary consideration of what path they take to achieve prosperity. But this is changing, and for good reason.
The Software Advice Blog
As a local Austin company, we have a love/hate relationship with South by SouthWest (SXSW). We love the shows and the action, but parking sure is a drag right now. As a diversion from our day jobs (writing about EHR software, and such), we thought we’d sketch out some of the archetypical characters we’ve been seeing around.
Software Advice, today announced that its Web site has been certified to display the TRUSTe Privacy Seal, which demonstrates its commitment to consumer privacy and trust online. TRUSTe, the leading privacy certification and seal program, awards its privacy seal only to companies that complete the rigorous TRUSTe certification process.
- Blogs by Market:
- Subscribe to the Software Advice Blog
Popular Blog Posts
- What is SaaS? 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Software as a Service
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs): A Plain English Guide
- Best-of-Breed or Integrated Suite? 10 Questions to Consider
- The Guide to Negotiating an EHR Software License Agreement
- Small Business CRM Software | 5 Affordable Solutions